This post is going to be short and sweet and highlight the SEO tools I’ve been using for years that I can’t live without.
Without further ado…here they are:
- SEMrush – My go to for domain/competitor research and rank tracking.
- Moz – I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say they didn’t use Moz’s tools as part of their SEO toolbox. I love Moz for local SEO and link research. I may also supplement link data occasionally with Majestic if I have the opportunity.
- Screaming Frog – A must for technical SEO unless you’re using and enterprise crawler for larger sites. This definitely does the job.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is by far one of the most popular web analytics platforms used by most websites. Huge for SEO to monitor website activity and engagement.
- Google Search Console – I typically refer to GSC as a website’s diagnostics – giving you info on the overall health of a website. I also use it a ton when creating new content and updating meta tags with the “fetch as Google” tool.
See? I told you it was going to be short and sweet 😉
What tools do you use on a daily basis to carry out your tasks? Do you have preferences to certain tools for particular tasks? If so, why? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!